Sunday, April 11, 2010

DAY 42 April 12 How I Know What I Know . . . 3 Questions Project

How I Know What I Know Project
Answering Key Epistemological Questions


Your study of epistemology requires you to understand the relationships between asking questions, receiving answers, theories of philosophers and your own interpretation of that information.
Check out the handout for How I Know What I Know to get you started.


This is a four day project, entirely done in class, so there is a great deal of pressure on you to perform and get this done in four days.  Remember, 12U classes are demanding and this is one of those weeks where I am demanding your BEST ! !

Today you are in the Library - if you have your laptop please use it.  Otherwise please use one of the 5 machines along the wall.  Tomorrow we'll be in class so please bring your laptop again - we'll accommodate those who cannot bring one.

No comments:

Post a Comment